Medical negligence

Share Post:

When it comes to our health, we should always go to a professional. We trust in his/her long background and his/her arduous years of study to find the solution to our ailments and aches. They are responsible for our care, finding out what is wrong with our bodies, and finding the possible solution to the problem.

When it comes to medicine, we blindly trust professionals. For this reason, when something goes wrong, the doctor himself must recognize his mistakes, taking charge of his inappropriate actions regarding our clinical case. These cases are usually identified as medical malpractice, and with a brief failure by the medical professional, your health can be seriously compromised.

There are many cases in which a doctor can commit medical negligence:

  • Omission of information to the patient: the patient has every right to know his own medical condition, from diagnosis to treatment.
  • Lack of skill: occurs when the doctor has little knowledge about the patient’s case and lacks the ability to interpret the symptoms that he suffers to reach an optimal diagnosis.
  • Wrong prescription: if the professional indicates a prescription that is not the corresponding one according to the patient’s condition or is contraindicated according to his or her condition.
  • Delayed diagnosis: the doctor is a professional who must act quickly in the face of a patient’s symptoms, so a delay in diagnosis could affect the patient’s condition.
  • Failures during surgery: When performing surgery, there are many things that can go wrong. From human error to under-preparation for the operating room, this case can be part of medical malpractice.


Undoubtedly, no one wants to find themselves in a situation of this kind, as it could complicate the health of the family, friends, and even ourselves.

The neglectful actions of a medical professional could even make our lives hang by a thread. That is why at Lipeles Law Group, we suggest that, when faced with medical malpractice, it is always better to go to an experienced lawyer. They will know how to advise and guide you in such a delicate situation.

Stay Connected

More Updates